Due to continued expansion, we are delighted to offer exciting and flexible opportunities across SE London to train as a Metering Representative. We are looking to train highly efficient and motivated Metering Representatives to provide a flexible resource to this expanding data collection market.
If you are interested in a role with a difference that offers flexibility, customer interaction and you like the outdoors; our Metering Representative role is for you.
These are long term temporary roles for the right candidate.
Metering Representatives are responsible for collecting data from residential and commercial properties, on behalf of utility suppliers and other data collection clients. Walking from property to property (sometimes up to five miles per day), however you decide how and when you work through our flexible working model.
Our recruitment process is designed to ensure both that you are right for the role and that the role is right for you. So there are no trick questions, no attempts to catch you out. It`s a chance for you to show us what you can do, while getting a better feel for what`s involved.
For these roles, we`re looking for people with the following key skills:
* Competency in numeracy and literacy
* The ability to work to timescales and under pressure
* A flexible approach to tasks and working hours
* Customer orientation
* Fitness appropriate to work content (sometimes you may be required to walk as far as five miles per day, between different customer properties).
* Smart and friendly with a professional approach to work
* Inclined to strive for continuous improvement
* A full driving license is highy desirable but not essential as you will be working in London
It is a requirement for candidates to have use of:
* A telephone land line which can be used on a daily basis for communicating the Hand Held Computer.
You must have a 5 year checkable history, be able to provide photographic ID and be willing to undertake a criminal records bureau check.
This role comes with a competitive salary, an excellent bonus scheme and expenses including 0.35p per mile claim for business miles. A uniform and Hand Held Computer (HHC) is also provided.
Please send your CV or call Gemma or Lynda on 0208 852 4454
Apply for Meter Reader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly