Business Manager - Cycling Courier (non-food)
Business Manager - Cycling Courier Service (non-food)
Waltham Forest - London
Salary GBP25,000 - GBP30,000
We are seeking an entrepreneurial and responsible candidate to lead our latest cycle courier service in Waltham Forest. This follows the succesfull set-up of this business across other cities in the UK.
Are you passionate about improving the environment, reducing carbon emissions, increasing cycling activities and providing a modern professional service to businesses?
Do you have an engaging leadership style with management experience? Are you able to develop new business, surpass clients expectations, create an operation, recruit and support your own team of dedicated couriers in the borough?
If you have these abilities and also the skills to fix and repair basic bike problems then we definitely want to meet you!
- Typically a Monday - Friday role within office hours. Some flexibility maybe required but not often
- You will be supported by the central business operations yet given complete autonomy to run and create the operation to benefit the area as you deem fit
- Installing the team and set up of a depot and facility that will run smoothly to meet clients needs
- Directing a team of couriers to be the best with excellent service levels
- Pro-actively developing new business opportunities in the area to maximise the long term potential
- a multi tasker, able to prioritise, commercial nature who loves to lead people and deliver a great service
- a track record of operational excellence and the ability to understand logistical processes
- a real people person who can support their team to be efficient
- excellent written and numerical ability and computer competence in Outlook, Word and Excel
We currently run our service through 5 other UK locations and due to demand we have been installed into the Waltham Forest area.
We are here to aim to improve cities. If you believe in our mission and can bring the above skills we look foward to hearing from you.
Interviews will be happening in mid-late August.
Contact Andrew Kearns at C2 Recruitment on
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow C2 Recruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook , Twitter , LinkedIn , Google+ and Pinterest .
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here