3 days left
- Full Time
Looking to take your next step as a Commercial Accountant with a thriving business? Want to take on a challenging, yet exciting role where you can really make your mark? If so, read on.
Operating on a worldwide scale, our client is a leading food manufacturer. Our client uses high quality ingredients that are carefully selected from their own farms, as well as growers and suppliers they trust.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join their team as a Commercial Accountant and play an integral role in the company's decision-making process.
- Competitive salary
- Bonus (up to 5% of salary depending on business performance)
- Private medical insurance and access to dental insurance
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Life assurance
- Car lease
- Access to staff shop (buy company products at a discounted rate and make huge savings on your weekly food shop)
- Discounts with major retailers
- 25 days' holiday
Working with our client isn't just about having a job - it's about choosing a company where you can develop a rewarding career.
Once you join the business, you'll discover a friendly, engaging work environment where employees are encouraged to share their ideas and broaden their areas of expertise.
Our client offers excellent training opportunities and will provide funding for courses to ensure that you realise your full potential.
As a Commercial Accountant, you will provide proactive decision-making support to stakeholders to maximise business performance.
Joining a Finance Team of fifteen, you will:
- Work closely with the commercial managers and planning team in providing short and long term rolling forecasts
- Carry out pre and post promotional evaluation
- Cost generation and range summary review
- Attend the sales operations and planning meeting and the customer launch meeting; acting as the financial conscience in both
- Be responsible for the commercial balance sheet reconciliations reviewed monthly by the Financial Controller and Head of Finance
To be considered, you'll need:
- At a minimum, to be a part qualified CIMA, ACA or ACCA accountant
- Previous accountancy experience in either a food manufacturing, manufacturing, or retail environment
Our client is eager to hear from candidates with experience as a Commercial Accountant, Management Accountant, Accountant, Qualified Accountant or Finance Accountant.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you're looking to take on an exciting, new challenge as a Commercial Accountant, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.