3 days left
- Flexible Hours
Our client is seeking an experienced administrator to support their busy team of directors, engineers, planners and scientists. Working with the office manager you will ensure the team are well supported in all areas of administration. This role would suit a candidate with previous administration or team support experience. The purpose of the role is to be the first point of contact for customers and the team and to process their requirements to the highest standard. (This role is based in Fulbourn)
- First Point of contact - receiving / answering enquiries - passing onto relevant person / answering calls / managing office voicemail and inboxes, answer incoming calls and input all orders
- Assisting the directors with financial reports and other administrative tasks.
- Office administration including managing office supplies
- Reception duties
- Arranging meeting rooms/lunches
- Developing solutions to ensure ongoing improvement and development of the company's internal administration processes.
- General office ad-hoc duties
- Previous office admin/team support experience
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience of working to deadlines
- A proven track record in a fast paced environment
- Ability to prioritise work and use own initiative
- Excellent telephone manner
- Flexible and adaptable approach
- Team Player