Team Administrator/Accounts support - blue chip company
5 days left
- Flexible Hours
Team Administrator required for major blue-chip company in the City.
Working within one of their key departments you will provide administrative and accounting support to the team.
Import & Export Administration Duties
- To monitor and process all accounts related activities of the business unit, including purchase, sales, payments and receipts.
- Ensure correct allocation of costs and expenses to appropriate cost codes and departments.
- Input invoices and purchases on accounting system (SAP system used).
- Correspond with customers and stakeholders and respond to inquiries.
- Respond to enquiries from other members of staff.
- Work with staff in Tokyo head office and its subsidiaries to help organise annual departmental meetings.
- Make travel arrangements including flight, cars, business dinner and hotel booking for visitors as well as other members of staff.
- Make schedules of travel for staff and visitors.
- Input expense claims using the in-house reporting system.
- Correct filling of all documentation including archiving documents.
- Ensure that calls are routed to the correct staff and take messages in appropriate circumstances.
- Any other tasks as may be requested by the member of the business unit in order to meet the operational needs of the business that are deemed to be within the job holder's sphere of competence.
- Acts as a team player - Collaborate and support colleagues and peers across the organisation.
- Results oriented and flexible - Be adaptable, able to meet deadlines and to work with all types of individuals based locally or at our overseas branches.
- Communication - Able to build relationships with colleagues across the organisation and provide the support required.
- Detail Oriented - Ensure that all information is correct and seek further clarification when information provided is not satisfactory.
- Previous experience in a similar office administration role.
- Previous experience using IT software for accounting like SAP or SAGE.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Good knowledge of Word, PowerPoint
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK as the Company is not able to support visa applications.
Salary GBP24-32k according to experience level.