Dynamics 365 Developer
Winton is a global investment management and data science company. Founded in 1997, Winton is built on the belief that it is possible to deliver superior long-term returns to its clients by applying the scientific method to investing. Using advanced pattern recognition techniques and large volumes of data, Winton develops intelligent investment systems which strive to construct profitable long term investment portfolios. We employ more than 450 people in international offices from San Francisco to Shanghai.
Winton's Technology division is expanding as we continue to develop our cloud based services and infrastructure. Winton's CRM development team plays a key role within the group and our MS Dynamics based CRM system powers business critical functions including business development, client and legal services.
We are seeking a talented CRM developer to take ownership of the CRM on-premise to online deployment and ongoing development.
- Lead system upgrade from CRM 2015 on-premise to Dynamics 365 online
- Technical leadership of system configuration and development
- Provide technical input into cross-functional projects, collaborating with business stakeholders
- Monitoring and supporting the CRM platform
- Experience of working with CRM online environments is essential
- Knowledge of Dynamics 365 would be advantageous
- Proficient in CRM form design and entity configuration
- Deployment and version control of solutions from non-production environments to production
- Experience working in multi-developer environment on a CRM online or Dynamics 365 platform
- Experience with financial data in a CRM context would be beneficial
- Essential: CRM Online/Dynamics 365, C#, SQL
- Desirable: GIT, Jenkins, Powershell