- Full Time
HR Coordinator - London based - £25,000 - £28,000 p.a. + benefits
New and exciting role for HR Officer / HR Coordinator at Conservative Party's fast paced political office
As HR Coordinator, you will directly support the Conservative Party's national recruitment and on-boarding projects for new resourcing initiatives in addition to supporting the administration of hands on day-to-day HR activities. Your responsibilities will include:
- ensuring vacancies / new opportunities are widely and accurately advertised
- response management / progressing of applications
- supporting screening / sifting processes and interview administration
- managing on-boarding and induction administration
- general ad hoc HR administration for the wider team
Our client is a large organisation working and campaigning for a better Britain. Whether supporting Westminster, local constituency associations, local councils, Europe or devolved bodies, by working for the Conservative Party, you can help make a real difference to the quality of public services and living standards in Britain today.
As HR Coordinator, you will have a firm grounding in HR administration, compliance, policy and procedures. With excellent interpersonal skills and an interest in politics / government and/or the Conservative Party, you will be happy to give 'hands-on' administration support as required and will have:
- a collaborative / inclusive and team-working style
- ability to take the initiative / motivate yourself and self-start
- strong verbal / written communication and listening skills
If you wish to be considered for the role of HR Coordinator, please forward your CV stating current remuneration details and availability quoting reference 272536.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: Conservative Party jobs politics HR coordinator human resources business partner HR officer HR training recruitment office political advisor personnel jobs CCHQ politics government parliament London HR jobs
ThreePeople advertises vacancies on behalf of clients. If your CV matches our clients requirements, we will forward your details to them to confirm your suitability. By applying for this role, you consent to the submission of your details for this purpose only. Your CV will not be retained by ThreePeople for future use.