Do you love your job?
It hardly feels like work when you love what you do! Each day someone we support takes one step nearer to an independent life.
We support adults of all ages and help them prepare for the adventurous day ahead. If you join us as a Support Worker, we can offer you a workplace where each day leaves you feeling inspired and fulfilled.
- The Herts DCA office covers Hertfordshire and Luton and surrounding areas with great public transport links
- We have different settings within the service - Supported living and outreach community based care
- We support adults with learning disabilities and mental health needs
- You will become part of a team that encourages independence and enables the people we support to live a fulfilled life
- You will be supporting individuals to take part/visit local activities, social clubs, leisure activities, going away on holiday, days out and in doing so will not only encourage the people we support to make decisions and choices about their lives and what they, do but improve your social life at the same time!
- We also support individuals with day to day living tasks such as maintaining their home and tenancy, shopping, paying bills, attending appointments as well as supporting them to achieve their goals such as finding employment or enrolling in educational courses
We offer a great range of benefits including an employee assistance programme, which offers independent advice and support 24 hours a day. We also offer a pension scheme and a retail discount package with some great offers spanning from holiday discounts to gym memberships. Our employees also make use of salary sacrifice schemes such as Childcare Vouchers and Cycle to Work.
Click Apply to complete our one page application?????????All applications & CV's received are reviewed on a daily basis.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list.
* Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010