Deputy Nursery Manager
N Family Club has a fantastic opportunity for a Deputy Nursery Manager to join the team based in Stoke Newington, London. Joining us on a full time permanent basis, you will receive a competitive salary plus benefits including career progression, bonus & share scheme and a round the world ticket and 3 weeks paid leave after five years.
We’re a fast moving start-up, busy working on our first site in Stoke Newington ahead of launch in September. With investment & ambitious expansion plans to open up other spaces across the city over the next 12 months, it’s a great time to be joining the N Family.
About the role
Educators at N have the most important job of all - caring for our most influential customers: the children.
At N, we’re lucky enough to be building everything from scratch. Our brand-new 90-capacity nursery will be fitted with all-new facilities and the finest educational tools around.
Responsible for ensuring the smooth running of N’s daily operation. You’ll be co-managing a team of up to 20 passionate educators, motivating them to develop their practice and think creatively.
Your own development is central to N’s expansion plans and we’re looking for the right, ambitious, individual to be ready to step up to Nursery Manager within 12 months.
Day-to-day you’ll be provided ‘freedom within a framework’, autonomy to plan your day, with support and guidance from some of the leading minds in Early Years education.
What you will be doing as our Deputy Nursery Manager
- Managing and coaching a team of 20 educators
- Delivering on the job training, guidance and support to the team
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with parents
- Planning & logistics, running the nursery routine, managing sufficient ratios and rotas
- Risk Assessing the nursery through the day, every day, and actioning; maintaining and critically assessing all policies, procedures and practice to drive improvement.
- Working a flexible shift pattern within the opening hours (7am-7pm)
- Passionate and positive (always see the glass half full)
- Driven by a ‘make it happen’ attitude
- A love for customer service (making people happy)
- High energy brought to every task you take on, and solution driven approach to problems
Requirements of the Deputy Nursery Manager
- Min 4 years’ relevant experience
- NVQ Level 3 or above
Benefits we will offer the Deputy Nursery Manager
We have a fantastic work environment that enthusiastically encourages creativity, growth and autonomy. Benefits include;
- Market leading salary
- Real career progression, lots of opportunities for career progression as we expand
- You’ll be in the first intake into the N Academy which will put you on track for an EY degree
- Round the world ticket and 3 weeks paid leave after five years
- Access to the N Family Club with onsite fitness (yoga, pilates, cardio) and other member activities
- Bonus & share scheme
- Great team spirit, events and socials
If you’re excited about helping us build our family as a Deputy Nursery Manager - we’d love to hear from you. ‘Apply’ now!