Care Assistant / Support Worker - Haringey
Rewarding the best; in a rewarding career. Bluebird Care Haringey are different to most other homecare companies. We really care about our employees. If you already work in the industry, does your company provide you with the support you need to do your job to the best of your ability and deliver outstanding service to Bluebird Care customers.
Bluebird Care Haringey offers its care assistants:
- Flexible hours (depending on the needs of the business and as agreed from time-to-time)
- Paid supervisions
- Paid team meetings
- Return to work interviews
- Appraisals & training
- Fully funded health and social care level 2 & 3 qualifications
- Travel time top-ups
- Full uniform and equipment
- Business mileage payment
The innovative PASS System software allowing you to access everything you need straight from your phone
A friendly and helpful team that treats you with courtesy at all times
Hourly rate £8.00
Bank holiday rate £12.00 p/h
We are also looking for live in care assistants who are passionate about caring for people in the community and who will enable the customer to continue living in their own home for the foreseeable future.
We would also like to hear from you if you can commit to the live in care assistant position and if:
- You are available to live and work away from home at least 2 weeks per month or you live locally and are able to have extended breaks at home
- You have previous live in care experience
Is it time to change the Company you keep? If so, please apply now and you will be sent an application form over email.
Apply for Care Assistant / Support Worker - Haringey
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly