Creative Graphic Designer NPAC51317
Joining our client as Creative Graphic Designer, you will apply graphic design skills in accordance with brand identity. This is mainly for the detailed development of marketing collateral for print and web, brand development, the promotion of products and services, presentations, websites and training materials.
- Interpreting and applying the brand guidelines to a range of materials
- Working with all areas of the business, understanding key messages and developing graphic designs across all media
- Taking responsibility for all stages in the design process, managing projects within time and budget, and working closely with the Marketing Campaign Manager to ensure print cost effectiveness
- Preparing print ready artwork for pre-press and photo retouching for artwork
Skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in design
- Previous experience in graphic design is essential (working as an in-house designer)
- Expert design skills using Adobe Creative Cloud software, including Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- PC Proficient and MAC (OS 10+) expert
- Excellent organisational skills
- Expert creative and effective utilisation of various design media including print and web
- A team player with excellent relationship building skills
Our client is the trade association for pharmacy professionals in the UK.
Their aim is to support independent community pharmacies to succeed professionally and commercially for the benefit of their patients. As a not-for-profit organisation, they are committed to reinvesting in service provision and enable this through investment in their people to provide high quality services and products together with effective leadership and representation.
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.
Apply for Creative Graphic Designer NPAC51317
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly