Our client, a leading provider of corporate and residential security solutions have a fantastic opportunity for an Accounts/Office Administrator to join the team based at their offices in Enfield Middlesex.
You must be an enthusiastic and energetic individual ideally with previous office experience although this is not necessary, looking for the chance to grow and develop within a supportive and exciting business.
This is a full time permanent position working Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm
In this role you will be required to perform a variety of administrative based functions including but not limited to the below:
Accounts Administrator Duties
- Effective Credit Control to ensure due invoices are paid
- Printing bank statements checking payments received and updating records
- Printing new statement for effective account chasing
- Update Management on Client accounts
- Maintain accurate and up to date customer details and records
- Management/Updating of PO spreadsheet
- Issuing/obtaining PO’s for work undertaken
- Deal with queries relating to issuing/obtaining PO’s
- Effectively managing emails
- Input purchase Ledger invoices
- Manage purchase ledger invoice queries
- Supporting Accounts Management team with day to day tasks
- Meet and greet all guests to the offices
- Meeting and greeting prospective employees, taking and coping necessary documentation
- Prepare all meeting rooms including serving tea and coffee
- Make tea/coffee and obtain manager lunches as required
- Preparation of letters/filing/scanning
- Taking banking/post as required
- Ordering/management of all office supplies
- Opening/Distributing post
- Other tasks as required by management
The ideal candidate will have good computer skills and experience of using Microsoft packages including Word and Excel. Strong communication skills with the desire and drive to learn and develop within the role to make it their own. They will also possess a can do attitude with the ability to use their initiative to ensure the job is done efficiently and effectively.
So if you feel that you meet all the requirements that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below!