Trainee Business Analyst
Our client has a new exciting opportunity for a Trainee Business Analyst to join their team based in South London. The successful candidate will join them on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary of £25,000 - £35,000 per annum.
About the job:
If you are a bright 2:1 or above graduate, thinking of starting your career as a software business analyst, continue reading!
If you embrace the challenge of learning about different industries, listen proactively and ask really good questions, also demonstrate strong people skills, love problem solving and thinking on your feet, interested in technology and enjoy creating solutions this could be the role for you.
About the company
Our client is a successful software development company that builds exciting custom-made software systems. They have an exceptional client base and have won several innovation awards. They accelerate business innovation via software development for their clients. With them you will have a chance to make a difference in the way businesses are run and help them to be more efficient and innovative.
You will be part of a fun and exciting working environment with a dedicated games floor (Snooker, Table Tennis, Black Jack, Pool, Table Football, Play Station, etc.), regular socialising and fun events, free breakfast, drinks, snacks and a very friendly yet professional team.
Expected skills and experience:
Successful candidate will be degree educated (2:1 or above) with minimum of 2 years work experience in any industry.
You are expected to have learnt and practiced the following skills as part of your education/work experience:
- Good understanding of business administration
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Documentation and information organisation
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of business information flow and management
Key Responsibilities (training will be provided):
- Gathering business requirements for new software projects
- Running analysis workshops with clients
- Analysing data requirements and information flow
- Innovating new business processes using potential software automation
- Elaborating and discussing solution options with the clients
- Designing User Interface mock-ups for new software projects
- Producing functional specifications documents
- Producing solution proposal presentations
- Assisting the project managers and developers to facilitate software development
Full training and support will be provided to the successful applicant.
Apply for Trainee Business Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly