Client Service Specialist
Founded in 1951, Iron Mountain manages billions of information assets, including business records, medical data and more for organisations around the world. Organisations in every major industry and of all sizes, including more than 95% of the Fortune 1000 and over 85% of the FTSE 100 companies, employ Iron Mountain as their secure information management partner.
We currently have a vacancy for a Client Support Specialist to work on one of our largest client`s sites, assuming day to day responsibility for the onsite management of services that Iron Mountain provides.
One of the key objectives of the role will be to manage and mitigate any risk in the information management programme this includes, but is not limited to the below:
• Data integrity monitoring and resolution.
• Box / file level management.
• Manage sites adherence to Information Management policies and procedures.
• On-site file management (when implemented).
• On-site file room reduction / management.
If successful you will build strong, business critical on-site relationships with the end users, key stakeholders and relevant outsource providers; ensuring that best in class service and customer experience is delivered aligned with the customers information management priorities.
To be considered you will possess the following attributes:
• Previous experience of working in a customer interfacing role.
• Experience of working in an onsite support role beneficial.
• Degree educated preferred.
• IT literate with knowledge and experience of using all Windows based packages including strong Excel skills.
In return Iron Mountain offers a competitive remuneration and generous on target earnings in addition to a comprehensive training programme.
Salary: Competitive + Bonus, Pension and Benefits
Please click "Apply" to be redirected to our website to complete the application process.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.