Client Services Coordinator
Client Services Coordinator
About Costello Medical
Costello Medical is a vibrant, welcoming and rapidly growing consultancy, located in Cambridge, London and Singapore. We provide medical communication and health economic services to a wide range of clients, including the world’s most successful pharmaceutical and medical device companies.
About the Role
This role is ideal for those looking to use their organisational and administrative skills to coordinate the business development activities and other client services within a dynamic and growing company. You will work closely with the Scientific Director and the rest of the senior team in shaping and maintaining the company’s business development materials and processes. You will be involved in reviewing current processes and will be encouraged to contribute to system changes as we prepare for and negotiate an ongoing period of expansion. In addition, you will collaborate with colleagues in the operations team on client-related projects including coordinating attendance at large-scale events.
This role would suit a proactive individual who is comfortable working in an autonomous way and who is looking to develop their career in business development or operations.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Updating client and project records, and utilising software to run reports
- Supporting senior colleagues with the writing of proposals and collating a library of useful sections from previous proposals
- Updating and quality checking business development materials including our website
- Quality checking proposals before they are sent out to clients
- Review of client contracts and similar documents
- Coordinating office visits from clients, greeting visitors to the office with a high level of professionalism
- Coordinating our business development presence at major conferences, including organisation of the exhibition stand and give-away materials
- Supporting other members of the operations team with tasks associated with client services
What Background Should You Have?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple requests
- Exceptional attention to detail and high professional standards
- Independent thinker and problem solver
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Previous relevant experience in coordinating or developing business development materials would be desirable but is not essential
- A scientific or legal background would be helpful, but not essential
You should be proactive and eager to take on new challenges, demonstrating a friendly, positive and ‘can-do’ attitude. You will be hard working, dynamic and thrive in a fast-paced environment
What We Offer
- Starting salary of £20,000 - £25,000 depending on your previous experience
- Flexible benefits package with the option to select additional pension benefits or cash payment
- 4% employer pension contributions and a salary-exchange-for-pension scheme
- Discretionary cash bonuses paid bi-annually
- 25 days’ holiday per annum, with the option to increase this after 6 months
- A strong focus on career development and training
- Childcare voucher scheme